2021 Spring League
- The Spring League will run from 30 October to 4 December (6 weeks).
NB: All 2021 dates subject to Auckland being in COVID-19 Alert Level 1.
- All games are played on Saturdays at Pinehurst School, Bush Road, Albany from 8.45am until mid-afternoon. Time for the final game depends on the number of teams involved in the league.
- Game times are random and players must be available to play during these times. No dispensation can be given for players involved in other sports or cultural activities.
- This league does not cater for individual players, only registrations of teams are accepted.
- School teams or group of friends (not connected to a school) are invited to take part in our league. You do not have to enter through a school, it can be a group of friends who want to play together.
- We offer netball variants to suit each year level. Year 1 children play a non-competitive league 6-a-side version of netball and Year 2 upwards play 7-a-side netball with a variance to rules that ensure the players grow into the full game as they mature. Further details can be found here.
- Year 1 teams who have participated in the 2019 Winter League may choose to play standard 7-a-side netball.
- Teams may enter combined teams, e.g. Year 1 may play in a Year 2 team, Year 2 in a Year 3 team, etc.
- Boys can play:
- Year 5 & 6 boys can play in either a mixed (boys and girls) or a boys only team
- Year 4 boys can play in either mixed or a Year 5 boys team
- Year 1-3 boys can play in a mixed team
- Mixed teams – A maximum of 2 boys allowed per team on the court and only 1 boy per team in the goal circle
- The Spring League is non-competitive. Depending on the number of registrations teams will be informally grouped to match skills and experience.
- Spring League Rules & Guidelines can be viewed here.
- Reminder to all teams that they must follow the Kidzplay Netball Code of Conduct, please click here to view and download this.
- Entry fee $125.00 per team – This does not include umpire costs. The umpire fee is to be paid directly to the umpire. (Please note schools may add extra fees for uniforms, etc.)
- The registration form is to be completed online and will be available in Term 3.
- For any queries, please contact Anina Botes – firstname.lastname@example.org