2021 Winter League
- The 2021 Season will run from 15 May to 3 July (excluding 5 June – Queen’s Birthday) and from 31 July to 11 September (14 weeks). NB: All 2021 dates subject to Auckland being in COVID-19 Alert Level 1.
- All games are played on Saturdays at Pinehurst School, Bush Road, Albany from 8.45am until mid-afternoon. Time for the final game depends on the number of teams involved in the league.
- Players must be available to play during these times. No dispensation can be given for players involved in other sports or cultural activities.
- This league does not cater for individual players, only registrations of teams are accepted.
Please check with your school regarding netball teams.
- School teams or group of friends (not connected to a school) are invited to take part in our league. You do not have to enter through a school, it can be a group of friends who want to play together.
- We offer netball variants to suit each year level. Year 1 children play a non-competitive league 6-a-side version of netball and Year 2 upwards play 7-a-side netball with a variance to rules that ensure the players grow into the full game as they mature.
- Teams may enter combined teams, e.g. Year 1 may play in a Year 2 team, Year 2 in a Year 3 team, etc.
- Further information can be found on the Information page.
- Rules & Guidelines for the Winter League can be viewed here.
- The 2021 Winter League Information Pack with all the information can be viewed here.
- Reminder to all teams that they must follow the Kidzplay Netball Code of Conduct, please click here to view and download this.
- To view the calendar for 2021, please click here.
- Entry fee $415.00 per team – This does not include umpire costs. (Please note schools may add extra fees for uniforms, etc.)
- For any queries, please contact your Sports Co-ordinator as per the Communication Guidelines on the Guidelines Page.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) UPDATES
Due to the dynamic nature of COVID-19, we are in a state of regular and ongoing reviews of how the Kidzplay Netball Season may be impacted.
Should anything change, we will update our Facebook page and website as soon as possible.
Protecting everyone’s health is our priority, while also operating within the situation as best we can.
Please click here to find our latest updates about changes to our events, due to the evolving COVID-19 situation.
For further information, please check with your school as we send out information to the School Co-ordinators as and when it becomes available to us.