2020 Winter League
- The 2020 Winter League will run from 9 May to 27 June (excluding 30 May – Queen’s Birthday) and from 25 July to 5 September (14 weeks).
- All games are played on Saturdays at Pinehurst School, Bush Road, Albany from 8.45am until mid-afternoon. Time for the final game depends on the number of teams involved in the league.
- Players must be available to play during these times. No dispensation can be given for players involved in other sports or cultural activities.
- This league does not cater for individual players, only registrations of teams are accepted.
Registration is through schools. Please check with your school regarding netball teams.
- We offer netball variants to suit each year level. Year 1 children play a non-competitive league 6-a-side version of netball and Year 2 upwards play 7-a-side netball with a variance to rules that ensure the players grow into the full game as they mature.
- Teams may enter combined teams, e.g. Year 1 may play in a Year 2 team, Year 2 in a Year 3 team, etc.
- Further information can be found on the Information page.
- The Rules & Guidelines for the Winter League can be viewed here.
- Reminder to all teams that they must follow the Kidzplay Netball Code of Conduct, please click here to view and download this.
- The 2020 Winter League Information Pack with all the information will be available here soon.
- Entry fee $415.00 per team – This does not include umpire costs. (Please note schools may add extra fees for uniforms, etc.)
- Registrations close 28 March 2020.
- To view the calendar for 2020, please click here.
- For any queries, please contact your Sports Co-ordinator as per the Communication Guidelines on the Guidelines Page.