2020 Winter League
- Due to COVID-19, the start of the Winter League has been suspended until Term 3. Our 2020 League will now run from 1 August to 19 September and from 17 October to 14 November (excluding 24 October – Labour Weekend) – 12 weeks.
- All games are played on Saturdays at Pinehurst School, Bush Road, Albany from 8.45am until mid-afternoon. Time for the final game depends on the number of teams involved in the league.
- Players must be available to play during these times. No dispensation can be given for players involved in other sports or cultural activities.
- This league does not cater for individual players, only registrations of teams are accepted.
Registration is through schools. Please check with your school regarding netball teams.
- We offer netball variants to suit each year level. Year 1 children play a non-competitive league 6-a-side version of netball and Year 2 upwards play 7-a-side netball with a variance to rules that ensure the players grow into the full game as they mature.
- Teams may enter combined teams, e.g. Year 1 may play in a Year 2 team, Year 2 in a Year 3 team, etc.
- Further information can be found on the Information page.
- The Rules & Guidelines for the Winter League can be viewed here.
- Reminder to all teams that they must follow the Kidzplay Netball Code of Conduct, please click here to view and download this.
- The 2020 Winter League Information Pack with all the information can be downloaded here.
- Entry fee $375.00 per team – This does not include umpire costs. (Please note schools may add extra fees for uniforms, etc.)
- Registrations close Friday 29 May 2020.
- To view the calendar for 2020, please click here.
- For any queries, please contact your Sports Co-ordinator as per the Communication Guidelines on the Guidelines Page.
- The online registration form is now available and can be found here.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) UPDATES
Due to the dynamic nature of COVID-19, we are in a state of regular and ongoing reviews of how the 2020 Kidzplay Netball Winter Season may be impacted.
However, at this stage the event is still going ahead as planned and we will continue our plans to bring you a wonderful season.
Should anything change, we will update our Facebook page and website as soon as possible.
Protecting everyone’s health is our priority, while also operating within the situation as best we can.
Please click here to find our latest updates about changes to our events, due to the evolving COVID-19 situation.
For further information, please check with your school as we send out information to the School Co-ordinators as and when it becomes available to us.